- WARGAMING -

WARBASTION'S LOCATION:

Leisure centre, rear entrance via line wall road. Door No. 4 & 5.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY OVER TO::

www.warbastion.com:

And Register

coolminior not.

Damkat
    Admin

coolminior not.

Post by Damkat on Mon May 09, 2011 9:23 am

Thought i should share this with u guys.

I was surprised to find an email in my inbox from the website coolminiornot.com asking whether they could use one of my models in their annual year book, i was surprised because they have such a huge selection of better painted models to choose from.

Dont know if u remeber the model but it is the landraider i painted a while ago.
    http://40k-gibraltar.forumsmotion.com/t119-ultra-marines

Anyway even though i was surprised i was really pleased (pat on my back Laughing ) for being asked.

Here is the email i recieved:

Dear Damkat

TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT MAKE SURE YOU USE THE SUPPLIED LINKS TO SUBMIT

We are in the process of compiling CMON Annual 2010, which is a year book for all the top painters, pretty much a Who's Who in the painting community of 2010. Everyone that has an average score of at least 8.0 from a submission dated 01/01/2010 to 12/31/2010 will be receiving this invitation.

You might have seen our recent Annual 2009, and this will be hopefully be a better an even larger tome!

What do we need from you?

1) We are asking for high res, print quality images. Most web images won\\\'t look good in print because the resolution is too low.

2) Please ensure you submit photos in JPG format. A single figure should have a picture at least 1000 pixels wide. Feel free to submit the best possible resolution your digital camera supports.

3) Please see the links in the email below, click them, and submit the pictures in the forms provided. You may upload multiple views of each miniature.

Legal agreement: By submitting your images to us, you are granting CoolMiniOrNot Inc (CoolMiniOrNot) a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use these images in whatever way CoolMiniOrNot sees fit. You warrant that you have sufficient rights to grant such a license and you hold CoolMiniOrNot harmless against any actions by yourself or 3rd parties in connection with CoolMiniOrNot\\\'s exercise of this license.

We look forward to your images!.

Here are your selected entries:

Kelmacett
    Admin

Re: coolminior not.

Post by Kelmacett on Tue May 10, 2011 5:40 am

Hey man Congratulations!

Im sure we are all collectively chuffed with you tirandote el show! Smile

Incoming Boosted "Last Stand" Pat on the Back Power Attack coming your way!

lolol

Well Done!

Now. . . . .all . . isss . . . dusssstt.....

Current date/time is Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:55 pm